We’ve announced our reopening programme!
We’ve got an exciting autumn ahead of us at Queen’s Hall featuring live music, some of the biggest names on the UK comedy circuit, theatre and family shows. Read our reopening news online here. You can browse what’s on in our digital brochure below.
What we’ll be doing to help keep our audiences safe:
- Our staff will still be wearing face coverings, and we strongly encourage all visitors to do the same, if they can, in line with government advice.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located throughout the building.
- We advise booking in advance for events and are only accepting contactless or card payments in venue.
- We’re asking you to help us beat the queues and have your e-tickets ready to show a member of the team as you enter the performance space.
- We’ll be carrying out additional cleaning and regularly disinfecting all areas of the venue.
For more information, view our FAQs here.
Box Office opening hours are...
Mon - Sat: 10am – 12pm | 1 - 4pm
Plus an hour before performances
(not including Bank Holidays and Public Holidays - please check before travelling on these days).
Got a question? Email the Box Office team.
Queen's Hall Arts (QHA) is the charitable company that manages the venue, Queen's Hall Arts Centre, Hexham and provides an art service to a large part of rural Northumberland.
The Queen's Hall is a magnificent early Victorian building which faces Hexham Abbey (dating from 674AD).
From its christening as an arts centre in 1983 until the hand over to the charitable organisation, Queens Hall Arts in 2001, the building was under local authority control.