Join our Friends scheme, The Queen’s Club, and support the North East’s most vibrant Arts Centre.
Everyone wants to get the most from their money and coming to the arts centre is no exception, which is why The Queen’s Club is the perfect choice for regular visitors to the Queen’s Hall.
Members get money-saving discounts, a host of exclusive benefits, invitations to exciting special events, and lots more. At the same time as having fun today you will be helping us to invest in the future, ensuring there is a next generation of artists, musicians and performers coming through to entertain us tomorrow!
The Queen’s Club is a scheme for individuals and couples.
Individual Membership at £25 per year
Joint Membership at £35 per year
- Priority Booking on selected shows: Be the first to know!
- Complimentary tickets to specially selected shows: One ticket for Individual members, two tickets for Joint members.
- Discounted tickets on a selection of shows each season: With up to £2.00 off theatre tickets on selected shows.
- Free ticket exchange: Swap your tickets for another show if you are unable to attend.
- Special exclusive events: Join us for specially organised events. Meet new people, share experiences and talk about all things theatre!
- Free postage of tickets: Order your tickets through the Box Office and we’ll post your tickets out free of charge (normally £1.50)
- Advance season brochure: We’ll send a link to the season brochure to you ahead of the crowd.
- The Queen’s Club newsletter: We’ll keep you up to date with all that is happening at the Queen’s Hall Arts Centre.
Become a member of the Queen's Club and save £’s off selected ticket prices.
Join now below or by ringing the Box Office 01434 652477...