Artsmark is the nationally recognised mark of excellence and creative quality standard for schools, accredited by Arts Council England.
We (QHA) are part of the Artsmark Partnership programme which is an endorsed network of arts and cultural organisations that can support education settings on their Artsmark journey to embed arts and culture across the curriculum.
As an Artsmark Partner, Queen’s Hall Arts is proud to be working in partnership with schools to support their Artsmark journey.
Queen’s Hall Arts can help your school in your Artsmark journey We can offer:
- Opportunities to visit our venue to see a live performance
- See one of the free exhibitions in our two gallery spaces
- Free backstage tours for pupils and staff
- Talks by Queen’s Hall staff about their job roles and how they started working in the arts
- CPD opportunities for school staff
- Delivery of Arts Award at Discover and Explore level
If your school would like to start a conversation with Queen’s Hall Arts about an Artsmark Partnership please get in touch with Amanda Gould, Engagement and Development Manager